Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Get to know the role:
Social Content Excellence (SCE) is a team managing and delivering excellence in a day-to-day operation by working on unstructured data created, vetted, moderated, or delivered through social channels and destined for human consumption. The team also enhances the data and findings by creating new or improving existing features/content to drive greater social and business impact.
The Content Operations Executive role in the SCE team offers an opportunity to gain hands-on experiences in managing and curating contents that actually support product development, project management, and goals achievement in the business unit. You will be working with colleagues from various countries in SEA to research, plan, and execute social content management and you will get a chance to collaborate with stakeholders from various backgrounds to improve products. You will also learn more about effective data management, storing, and retrieval that become the foundation of smooth operational tasks.
Throughout your tenure as a Content Operations Executive, you will learn and grow at a tremendous pace through hands-on experience and one-on-one coaching from senior leaders.
- Manage user-generated content moderation from Traveloka platform on a daily basis and extract useful information to be either escalated to relevant stakeholders or consumed by project managers;
- Be involved in the curation process of varied content medias (texts, photos, videos, stories) produced by the business unit and its partners;
- Collaborate with product managers, project managers, engineers, designers, marketing, data analysts and other stakeholders to work on ad hoc requests and solve issues related to content management;
- Learn and use data tracking technology to improve the existing content platforms and tools in Traveloka or initiate new ones;
- Identify opportunities and potentials of social content that are relevant to the business direction;
- Responsible for monitoring metrics of own domain
- At least 1 year of working experience in a multinational tech, digital advertising, social media firm or have a credible track record in content creation and/or content feature management in a tech company.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Literature, Media, or other related fields from top local or overseas universities with good academic results
- Having Experience to translate EN to TH and TH to EN.
- A reliable team player with good attitude in receiving and giving feedback
- Having strong interest and solid understanding in content creation and management, especially in a high-tech environment
- Having a customer-oriented mindset and up-to-date with current social content trends
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Be able and willing to handle administrative tasks, stick to routines, and keep records of important actions
- Eager to learn and explore new things in addition to the defined work scope
- Having good time management and can adhere to deadlines
- Good communication and stakeholder management