Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Develop tools, test automation framework components, and test case automation in Java.
- Develop performance testing framework components in Jmeter.
- Write & Execute Test Cases and document the same for internal documentation for commonly used components.
- Write clear and detailed bug reports, participate in bug discussions and follow them to resolution
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount.
- BE/MCA in CS, EE, or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience developing or testing large-scale cloud-based enterprise applications.
- Strong programming and SW development skills in Java, C#, or Python or any other OO language.
- Strong software design skills for shared components and libraries.
- Writing clear design documents, Java docs, and technical documentation & Test Cases for internal users.
- Industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OO design, code reviews using Github, or similar tools.
- Front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium WebDriver/Appium, Espresso, Mobile Testing for Android and IOS) and REST API testing using Postman, Swagger, Burp suite, or similar tools required.
- Ability to write Automation code using Java or similar language in Eclipse, Idea IntelliJ IDE using open source technologies like TestNG, JUnit, Gradle necessary.
- Capability to do load testing using Jmeter, Gatling, or any similar tool required.
- Knowledge of multi-tier applications and the ability to debug the same by extracting the logs is essential as well. So basic knowledge of any Unix based OS (Linux, Ubuntu, macOS, Redhat) is preferred.