The Associate Market Manager (AMM) role is to present Traveloka to hotels and sign them up to register their property for bookings with Traveloka.com, then maintain the account relationship with the hotel. The role is KPI-driven with acquisition targets, requiring substantial time spent visiting with current or potential partners.
As an Associate Market Manager you will be responsible to:
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in the assigned market;
- Manage top accounts – own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share;
- Report and analyze – plan with line manager, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, visualize and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager;
- Understand the industry and its developments – very good knowledge of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends & landscape, accommodation rate structure and yield management, connectivity options and customer booking trends;
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems;
- Guide the hotels to enter information into extranet to completion;
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings;
- Other tasks assigned by BOD.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities;
- Willingness to visit customers and work outside the office;
- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses;
- A dedicated person with strong proven result for sales/marketing are encourage to apply.
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.