Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
At Traveloka, Senior Product Manager role is at the heart of our company. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about driving innovation and help build a product that customers love! You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out the product that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you'll be doing:
Lead the Offline Enablement Domain related to execution, including, but not limited to:
- Working together with the design team to come up with the best UI/UX possible with certain constraint in consideration (either legal, timeline, etc)
- Create product requirement document, with certain level of details. The level of detail necessary ,for example, is at a certain Traveloka page, what pressing a certain button will do (x to exit, exit to what page, what’s the transition like)
- Project Management (setting up JIRA, etc)
- Potentially negotiate with third party vendor or partner
- Be the champion of customer’s voice
Understand the payment landscape in Indonesia to find the relevant business model
Act as the product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, both internal and external
If necessary, able to lead a team
- 6-9 years experience. Have previous product development background.
- Strong analytical skill
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Design, or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with strong academic results, MBA is a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies; with aptitude towards solving complex problems
- Work well with stakeholders, internal and external