The Data team at Traveloka consists of Analytics, Data Platform, Data Science, Machine Learning / AI groups, individually comprising an expansively diverse team of data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and product managers.
In the Data Warehouse Engineering Team, we're looking for hands-on and motivated individuals who are passionate about using data to provide insights on every area of the business and influence decision-making. You will get to work alongside other highly experienced data engineers on big data pipelines that process petabytes of data daily.
Build and maintain data warehouse:
- Design, implement and manage end to end data pipelines with an end on top GCP environment
- Develop ETL framework (ETL development tool, CI/CD, infrastructure)
- Hands on in designing tracking spec and schema for product features together the Data Analyst
- Continuously seek ways to optimize existing data processing to be cost and time efficient
- Ensure good data governance and quality through build monitoring system to monitor data quality in data warehouse.
- Minimum 3 year hands-on experience in building data pipeline on top of cloud technology (preferably GCP)
- Fluent in Python and advance-SQL
- Familiar with data processing framework (eg: spark, dataflow, dataproc, DBT etc)
- Familiar with orchestration tool (eg: airflow, azkaban)
- Experienced in performing data modeling and data quality check
- Familiar with docker image and kubernetes
- Having knowledge in machine learning will be an advantage