- Build an in-depth understanding of Department business strategy and long-term vision; and its implication in Traveloka's business models
- Manage and cascade the department’s business strategy & work planning. Develop, assess and align the team's multiple business development strategic roadmaps with direct commercial contributions.
- Lead the execution of strategic business and oversee business performance and profitability of multiple project initiatives
- Lead revenue and growth initiatives, e.g. pricing optimization, partnership schemes, marketing improvements, product growth, and collaborate with the respective teams
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Market & Partnership Managers, etc. to identify levers for achieving business performance targets
- Partner with Product/Market & Partnership/Commercial Managers in developing or revamping business/operating/commercial models for external partners (e.g., commission and incentives) to improve our revenue lever
- Provide support in discussions and negotiations with internal partners from other divisions and external partners to review arrangements and commercial contracts
- Develop team's capabilities in analysis and set up norms and system to effectively collect and document market knowledge as well as to ensure excellence in business operational process
- Oversee the overall process of the department’s financial monitoring and analysis
- 7 years’ experience at top tier management consulting, multinational tech, investment banking or advisory services, with min 5 years of Revenue Management/ Business Development experiences
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business fields from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, MBA is a plus
- Financially sound, with proven ability to develop financial complex models and projection with sensitivity analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to identify root causes and potential remedies for corrective or preventive actions
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to lead discussions on problem identifications and recommendation evaluations
- A quick learner to absorb new knowledge in the dynamic industry and a strong drive to make things happen
- Experience in fintech industry is a plus.