Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
The Product Operations Associate will be responsible to ensure stability at Traveloka to deliver its commitment to serve Southeast Asian market 24x7.
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshoot issues on the system with various stakeholders
- Quickly analyze problems and do what it takes to solve within a short period of time
- Liaise with various external and internal stakeholders to resolve issues impairing the system
- Manage and execute product fixing & ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / electrical engineering / telco preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- A strong individual with a high discipline and reliability
- Highly resilient and mentally tough
- Willingness to run the extra miles and work with unpredictable schedules (i.e., standby on instant communication channel in case issue arises)
- Ability to work calmly and effectively in a high pressure situation