Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Manage team's daily operational target in his/her work domain & provide support to resolve any escalated issues, including and not limited to operational smoothness, effective process & resource allocation as well quick problem resolutions with BPO
- Ensure team's ability to work closely with BPO to ensure BPO KPI is met & no disruption on daily operational metrics by influencing, giving regular feedback, giving operational strategy direction to BPO
- Cascade Customer Care OKR into team's work plan/target, communicate it clearly to the team & create clear action plan (short/medium/long term) to achieve it
- Becomes subject-matter-expert in his/her work domain & COPC standards and act as advisor for team members
- Proactively provide insights & feedback to internal stakeholders and build credibility as reliant partner for operational related matter from strategy to execution
- Manage strategic relationship with BPO & communicate effectively to internal & external stakeholders (BPO management team) for operational related issues in his/her work domain
- Keep abreast & stay updated with the latest trend/knowledge & competitor situation on his/her work domain
- Develop team members' soft skill & hard skill by doing regular coaching, feedback session, give proposal on required external training (to POPS) to ensure the team can work effectively in achieving Customer Care OKR.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university with at least 5 years of experience in related field
- Ability in simple data analysis/data crunching using excel or similar software is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and team leadership abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with structured-thinking
- Having a contact center experience is a plus
- GDS knowledge or have certification on Amadeus, Galileo, and/or Sabre is a plus