As a Senior SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Work alongside Product Marketing, Digital Channels, Product Managers, and Engineers to support marketing objectives through SEO end to end initiatives.
- Actively seeking for improvement areas by closely monitoring the SEO performance (clicks, ranking, market share, transactional metrics, etc) and staying alert for any changes in Traveloka website that may harm SEO.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Engineers to run successful on-page projects such as technology adoptions, feature enablement, experiments, and issue management.
- Analyze large sets of data and act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date on SEO and travel /lifestyle industry in an extremely dynamic and competitive environment.
- Provide short-term and long-term plans for sustainable yet cost-efficient SEO optimization.
- Responsible for managing freelancers in content marketing creation and development.
- Responsible for managing marketing cost and return optimization for fields related to SEO investment.
- Formal education min s1 (any major is welcome, but computer science / engineering is preferred)
- Have 2-3 years’ experience on SEO technical and SEO content
- Enterprise SEO experience, preferably at a large-scale ecommerce, OTA, or SEO agency.
- Deep understanding of technical SEO and its relation to ranking algorithms such as crawl, index, meta data, and other on-page factors is a must.
- Solid understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GDS, and Search Console.
- Experienced with SEO research & audit tools such as ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, and Botify.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- A critical thinker with good communication skills, English proficiency, and holds entrepreneurial spirit.