Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch. We develop and transform the region through ubiquitous and highly usable products, services, platforms, and technological breakthroughs to enable people’s mobility. It is a place for growth where you can be a part of a startup experience in cross-functional teams supported by resources of a firmly established company. We believe that our people will be preparing to challenge and be challenged on daily basis. Here, we aim for extensive growth and self-actualization opportunities. We take risks, dive into new technologies, and boldly attempt to excel at what we do.
At Traveloka, Senior Product Manager role is at the heart of our company. We are looking for people who have the passion in building new products and shares the same values and eagerness to grow to join our Product Management Team, a role that is at the heart of our company. You will experience a very dynamic and fast-paced working environment with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that will deliver the company’s vision. Grow with us and be part of the changes to take Traveloka to the next level of technology and travel experience.
What you will do:
- Manage both external business relationships with brokers and insurers as well as internal stakeholders
- Scope and prioritize projects based on business and customer impacts
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest insuretech trends to identify and fill product gaps
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Ability to translate and review product strategy, detailed product requirements and prototypes
- Ability to set up workstreams required and ability to work efficiently with these different streams such as engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Problem solve issues faced during the process of product launching such as legal, commercial, technical in a timely manner
- Monitor performance of products and drive initiatives that can support improvements of the product performance
- Manage and develop team members in their knowledge and capability regarding insurance/product management as well as soft skills such as communication and stakeholder management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or Business related majors, from local or overseas universities;
- 7 years or more experience working in a top tier technology, business consulting management, multinational technology, investment banking companies or any related technology roles
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills coupled with problem-solving and strong intuitions of user behaviors;
- Possess leadership skill and experience in leading a team