Traveloka is a Southeast Asian internet unicorn focused on travel and mobility. Currently valued at over $4B USD after 7 years, we're rapidly expanding in the region and globally. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in seven countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
As a Senior SDET, you will work closely with other Engineers, Architects, and DevOps engineers to help us deliver quality software in a reliable and predictable manner using test automation. You’ll also have to be a champion for testing strategies and execution. You’ll be required to create, prioritise, implement and maintain test plans. You will have end-to-end ownership of the testing processes & frameworks for our applications. You’ll also be mentoring a team of junior SDET, growing and empowering them by removing roadblocks to help them achieve their goals. You must have the knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in test automation within an agile team.
- Good understanding of QA practices: black box, white box testing; risk based testing, regression and exploratory testing.
- Solid understanding of software quality best practices and processes. Experience with a broad range of testing and design patterns.
- Experience with web technologies (REST, JSON etc.).
- Experience in languages like Java/Python.
- Experience in tools like Selenium, RestAssured, JMeter etc.
- Experience in UI Test Automation of web applications is a plus.
- Experience in data models, database queries and knowledge of RDBMS/NoSQL platforms.
- Experience in non-functional testing like Load testing/ Security testing.
- Good understanding of code versioning and build/deploy tools, e.g. git, Jenkins etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in order to communicate technically with fellow engineers, architects and other members of the QA group.
- Experience in AWS/GCP and technologies like Ansible, Containers, Kubernetes etc is a plus.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things to solve challenging problems to pull it all together into an user accepted solution.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.