Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Trava exists to protect small and midsize businesses from the potential damage of cyber threats. By integrating assessment, mitigation, and insurance into one, convenient cyber risk management platform, Trava enables business owners and IT professionals to operate secure, productive businesses without fear of interruption or loss caused by cyber incidents. Whether you run a business or provide support services to small and mid-market clients, Trava can help you manage cyber risk in a new—and better—way. To learn more about Trava, visit travasecurity.com.
We are looking for a Cyber Insurance Professional to join our growing sales team. You will have the unique opportunity to lead cyber insurance sales strategy and grow our cyber insurance business through our managed services providers partners, and serve as the subject matter expert for Cyber Insurance topics.
What You’ll Do
- Own responsibility for meeting sales goals in the cyber insurance space
- Seek partners in the cyber insurance field to leverage our products, services, and expertise
- Present and explain cyber insurance product & services to our customers and partners.
- Serve as the in-house expert on all matters related to cyber risk insurance
- Talk to partners (MSPs) and potential end user customers to validate concepts and develop thoughtful solutions.
- Deliver consistent metrics of business development and renewal revenue
- Perform cyber insurance program and risk management analysis
- Actively participate in industry forums and conferences in order to maintain both currency as well as notoriety and reputation within the industry
What We’re Looking For
- Team player, dependable, honest, hard working, obsessed with customer success
- Licensed insurance agent for Commercial Property & Casualty insurance.
- 2-3 years professional cyber insurance experience.
- Familiarity with cyber liability, technology errors and omissions is required
- Strong sales skills with the ability to build new sales channels/networks
- Ability to take lead and own one’s own tasks and projects from start to finish.
- Evidence of meeting sales goals at in increasing level
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Demonstrated success in account management, partnership programs, software sales or business development
- Understanding of basic cyber security & risk management concepts, with a desire and ability to learn more in this field
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong networking skills
What Matters to Us:
- We are obsessed with our customers’ success
- We are transparent and honest with our customers, our business partners, and each other
- We advocate for diversity in all its forms
- We believe that laughter makes us more productive
- We take care of ourselves and our families so that we can bring our very best to Trava
Trava is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.