About the Opportunity
We are growing our DevOps team and looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly driven DevOps engineer that lives and breathes all things DevOps. This is a hands-on role that is challenging with plenty of room for growth and the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Gain Deep understanding of our SaaS platform and it’s underlying architecture.
- Work closely with R&D teams / Product managers and provide solutions to day to day development and operational processes needs
- Continuously push for modernizing our DevOps practices to help drive for efficiency and better agility throughout the entire company.
- Take part in different projects such as implementing best of breed applications and toolings throughout our entire technology stack to help drive for optimal performance of every pillar of our applications infrastructure
- 2+ years as DevOps Engineer.
- Strong CI/CD and Jenkins skills and managing multiple environments: Testing, Staging, Production.
- Strong Linux and Networking Skills.
- Strong in Docker and Docker tools.
- Strong Automation skills: Jenkinsfile, Groovy/Python (or similar) and Shell Scripting.
- Good Familiarity with at least one major cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Good Familiarity with Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or equivalents.
- Experience in iOS mobile/Mac cloud is a plus.
- Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Well organized, development like orientation for tasks.
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- Architectural thinking.
- Have passion and affinity for troubleshooting, aspire for a near zero errors environment.
- Desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies
At Transmit Security we don’t just sell a product, we solve critical customer challenges. We’re a dedicated team of passionate, talented and curious people working towards building a one-of-a-kind company that’s at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences. We pride ourselves on creating a working environment that’s built on creativity and innovation.
We are the leaders in identity and risk innovation, powering enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our agile, unique technology, used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms, is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs.