About the Opportunity
We are growing our DevOps team and looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly driven DevOps engineer that lives and breathes all things DevOps. This is a hands-on role that is challenging with plenty of room for growth and the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Gain Deep understanding of our SaaS platform and it’s underlying architecture.
- Continuously evaluate our infrastructure security and SLAs while making improvements as needed to meet our customers demands.
- Work closely with R&D teams / Product managers to enhance and drive our service reliability.
- Continuously push for modernizing our DevOps practices to help drive for efficiency and better agility throughout the entire company.
- Be an integral part in our roadmap planning from project inception and design, through deployment, operations and maintenance.
- Implement best of breed applications and toolings throughout our entire technology stack to help drive for optimal performance of every pillar of our applications infrastructure
- Mentor and assist other team members both in planning and coding our IaC
- 5 Years of Experience building and maintaining highly scalable and available systems in the cloud, preferably on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 3 Years of Experience of working with Docker containers and orchestrating a production grade workload over Kubernetes.
- Experience with managing NoSQL document databases such as MongoDB or equivalent.
- Terraform hands on experience or equivalent IaC tools.
- Strong understanding and working experience using Linux.
- Experience in scripting language development (Bash, Python, Go).
- Deep Understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architectures.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Datadog, Prometheus, grafana, ELK stack and other monitoring technologies.
- Experience with implementing full CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins / ArgoCD while following GitOps methodology.
- Well organized, able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- System wide architectural thinking.
- Have passion and affinity for troubleshooting, aspire for a near zero errors environment.
At Transmit Security we don’t just sell a product, we solve critical customer challenges. We’re a dedicated team of passionate, talented and curious people working towards building a one-of-a-kind company that’s at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences. We pride ourselves on creating a working environment that’s built on creativity and innovation.
We are the leaders in identity and risk innovation, powering enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our agile, unique technology, used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms, is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs.