IT Team Leader
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team that is currently ramping up our cloud solution from a near zero state, get the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Manage IT Team
- Installing new software and hardware components
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands
- Manage and Implement IT Policies
- Network administration tasks
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network
- A degree in computer science or a related field is preferable.
- Professional certification macOS Support Essentials or proven macOS experience
- SaaS Systems Administration (MDM, GSuite, Slack, SalesForce)
- Bash, Google Script, Powershell scripting or similar
- Network Administration multiple floors: WiFi, LAN, Fortigate Firewall, ...
- Well organized IT Assets manager
- Proven experience in securing networks
- Cloud Experience is an advantage (EC2, Azure, GCP)
- Another Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE) is an advantage
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Personable, professional demeanor