Position: Senior Professional Services Android Software Engineer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
About Transmit Security:
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
About Professional Services Development team:
ProServ Dev team consists of senior developers bridging between Transmit products, the field and the customers. The team goals is facilitate product integration for high end customers and build automated tools to deliver the product to medium and small customers.
Team roles include translation of use cases to product implementations, SW design, coding, testing, consulting both customer developers and Transmit staff from field, sales, and support teams. Travel to customer sites to perform training and workshops.
Join our team to develop world class solutions, travel, and gain exposure to field and business engagement.
- Define functional specifications for mobile applications based on customer use cases.
- Engage with customers from early stages PoCs to going live to production by guiding customer development teams.
- Participate in internal development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Perform code reviews with team and customer developers.
- Adapt in a rapidly changing environment, continuously working to adapt to ever evolving customer needs and tech stack.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Support sales and field team on prospect conference calls, virtual meetings and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations expertly responding to technical questions and explaining features in the context of solving customer’s business problems.
- Pair with other engineers to deliver world-class solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related program.
- 5+ years of Android application and framework development experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong overall Android development skills (UI, lifecycle, Android internals, push notifications, source control and build system).
- Strong understanding of best practices applied to mobile application development.
- Expertise with integrating third party mobile SDKs into Android mobile applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Background in hybrid development platforms such as Cordova, Ionic3, ReactNative, MobileFirst/Worklight - Advantage.