Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
The security engineer will be instrumental in ensuring the security of our cloud and product infrastructure as well as the protection of our customers’ data per our information security requirements. This position plays a major role in executing the organization's security strategy, architecture, and practices.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security, Penetration Testing or adjacent fields.
- Understand and apply attack and penetration concepts including the attack surface; identification of system software vulnerabilities and critical information; Third-party and dependencies vulnerabilities.
- Software development experience/proficiency in multiple languages, and high ability and wish to learn new languages and frameworks.
- Experience working with regulation security requirements - advantage.
- Knowledge in cryptography - advantage.
- Design and execute penetration testing on product and infrastructure.
- Perform security reviews on the source code.
- Monitoring CVEs in third party infrastructure and SDKs.
- Verify compliance with required standards.
- Design and manage security training for employees.
About Transmit Security:
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!