Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team that is currently ramping up our cloud solution from a near zero state, get the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Close familiarity with at least one cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP), preferable more.
- Experience with large and critical cloud production environments, with high SLAs in mind.
- 3 years working experience with Linux and shell scripting.
- Experience with Docker and dockerized environments (using Kubernetes / ECS as orchestrators).
- Experience with CI/CD, using Jenkins or equivalent tools supporting many environments.
- Experience with managing databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or equivalents.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, grafana, ELK stack and equivalent.
- Experience with automated setup, configuration and tear down of cloud instances from code / script.
- Terraform hands on experience, as well as any other abstraction tools.
- Ansible / Chef or equivalent configuration management tools experience.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architectures.
- Experience with securing the cloud environment, with understanding of IT, OS, and network security Following the leading compliance standards such as SOC2, PCI-DSS and others.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Well organized, development like orientation for tasks.
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- Architectural thinking.
- Have passion and affinity for troubleshooting, aspire for a near zero errors environment.
- Desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies.
About Transmit Security: