Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
About Transmit Security:
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
Our Frontend developer will deal with 3 areas of focus- our web SDK, management UI and professional services.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5 and CSS, cross browser compatibility and web standards
- Experience with using MVVM frameworks like Angular8, or others
- Architectural thinking with solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for details
- Self-learning, highly motivated and a team player!
- Design and develop frameworks and features in client facing SDKs and Management interfaces
- End to end development of our platform- from design to implementation to production.
- Solving diverse complex problems at high scale, cutting-edge systems.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver amazing user-facing products.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of our product, environments, tools and frameworks.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- Initiate and participate in code reviews
- Author technical specification and audit technical documentation