Senior Backend Engineer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
About Transmit Security:
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
- At least 3 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Deep understanding and experience with Scala/Java/Go/Python or any equivalent server development language
- Experience with modern SQL (MySQL, Oracle, etc) and/or noSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.) databases
- Architectural thinking with solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for details
- Self-learning, highly motivated and a team player!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Design, develop, test, deploy and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design and develop frameworks and features in client facing SDKs and Management interfaces
- Author technical specification and audit technical documentation
- Implement cool new features in our platform
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability