Windows internals Developer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
About Transmit Security:
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
- At least 4 years of experience in development in Windows environment - C++ or C#
- Excellent knowledge in C++
- Proven self-learning capabilities
- Windows internal knowledge, COM, DLL, Threading
- Knowledge in kernel and drivers is an advantage
- Assembly experience is an advantage
- Reverse-engineering knowledge
- Research and investigate current implementations of security and authentication in various OS versions
- Design and implement frameworks, and security and authentication mechanisms in kernel and user mode
- Initiate and participate in code reviews
- Author technical specification and audit technical documentation