Transmit Security is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
We are hiring a STAR Mobile developer to join our R&D!
- Develop and maintain features of the Mobile SDK Core for user authentication journey orchestration using Java/Kotlin/NDK for Android, Objective-C/Swift for iOS, C/C++ and TypeScript.
- Develop and maintain automatic build and publishing procedures.
- Research, explore and reverse engineer software packages and platforms.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Perform code reviews with team and customers.
- Provide technical support and guidance during integration process with customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related program.
- 5+ years of mobile (Android/iOS) and development experience.
- Proven experience with Java, Objective-C, C/C++.
- Experience with relevant build systems/toolchains.
- Experience with Gradle, shell scripting - Advantage.
- Experience with Networking (in specific HTTP) - Advantage.
- Experience with Assembly (x86, Arm) - Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients.
- Strong overall Android and iOS development skills (UI, lifecycle, OS APIs, internals and provided frameworks usage).