Transmit Security is an cross-channel identity and orchestration platform designed to simplify, accelerate, and reduce the cost of identity-related projects, such as authentication (password replacement), authorization, fraud prevention, and new account opening (identity verification).
Transmit is hiring a RVP superstar to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced, RVP, Sales who is looking to focus their skills to drive the effective use of security technology for the safety and security of our customers. The RVP, Sales is responsible for energetically championing Transmit’s Security product Sales Executives to meet quota goals and ensure highest quality of customer service. Additionally, this role is responsible for managing acquisition of new customers within the assigned territories. If you have a passion for security and an interest in how it can facilitate positive change, combined with security technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
- Hiring a team of Rockstar Sales Executives, coach and train them, provide statistics to Sales Leadership
- Development of a strategic sales plans for team to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested prospects.
- Coach team to aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts.
- Consulting with and advising large, strategic Customers resulting in increased adoption, success and deploy Transmits product.
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events and meet hiring goals (40-50% travel).
-5+years managing Sales teams
- 8+ years experience in security software sales.
- Track record of success in Security Software or related business application sales
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications
- Strong technical background.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with web based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- A passion for security work.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. This candidate must be a U.S. citizen.