New York, New York
# Who we are
We are a well-established independent agency and thriving music business, built to help ambitious brands harness the power of culture to solve their biggest challenges. As a unique mix of experts in culture, technology, and storytelling, we are united by a passion to grow brands in ways that advertising alone can never do.
We are an entrepreneurial business – not a traditional “ad agency.” That means we value resourcefulness and tenacity just as much as we value creativity and intelligence. We’re unapologetically ambitious, but we’re also a tight-knit crew.
# What's the role?
The HelpDesk Technician is the face of the IT department. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and customer service to make our end users feel supported in all things tech. The perfect person for this role is working to constantly improve incident resolution time, ensuring team presentations are run smoothly, and helping new hires feel adequately set-up for success on the technology front.
You have excelled working in a dynamic environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. You’re enthusiastic and a self-starter with strong-problem solving skills. This role requires flexibility and to have a comfort level with working in an often-ambiguous environment.
Essential Responsibilities You’ll Own
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot & repair all office computers, equipment & peripherals (with an emphasis on Apple products)
- Operate & maintain the various audio visual aspects of the office
- Help support weekly company-wide meetings, ensuring they run smoothly & quickly fixing any AV issues
- Create accounts for internal systems, reset passwords, & troubleshoot general access issues.
- Assist with new hire orientation & equipment set up
- Manage & administer internal application stack; MS Office, Google Apps, Developer Tools.
- Partner cross-functionally with Facilities & HR as we onboard new employees
# Who are we looking for?
You are results and bottom-line oriented, yet will possess deep appreciation and sensitivity towards people, culture, and values. You are “thick-skinned” and persistent, but at the same time diplomatic and politically aware. You are personable, smart, passionate, and optimistic. You possess a deeply pro-active, hands-on mentality. You hold yourself accountable and take great pride in your work – just like us. We’re proudly diverse in our backgrounds, our accents, and our fiercely held personal passions. We are, in every sense of the word, independent, and not beholden to anyone else’s agenda. So are you.
# What will set you up for success
- 2-3 years of help desk/support experience in a mixed Windows/Mac environment
- Experience with the JAMF suite (CCT/CCA preferred)
- SSO experience (OneLogin, Okta)
- A/V experience
- G-Suite, Office 365, or other SaaS exposure
- Experience at a high-growth company a plus
About Translation Enterprises
Translation Enterprises, composed of Translation LLC and UnitedMasters, is a minority-owned marketing and technology company empowering brands and artists to forge authentic connections with audiences at scale through a unique mix of actionable insights, technology, and storytelling.
Translation was founded on the power of culture to propel discourses, trends, and movements - and more importantly, be the most unapologetic determinant of what is relevant. For over 15 years, Translation has partnered with brands and creators to build and grow disruptive platforms that foster deeper community engagement. This experience has given us unparalleled insight into the dynamics of culture and affinities that link people together. Backed by Alphabet, Andreessen Horowitz, and 21st Century Fox, we are reimagining how brands and artists tell their stories, create value, and push culture forward.