# Who are we?
Translation is an independent company built to help ambitious brands harness the power of culture to solve their biggest challenges. As a unique mix of experts in culture, technology, and storytelling, we are united by a passion to grow brands in ways that advertising alone can never do.
Everyone at Translation has a major (what it says on our email signatures) and a minor (our secret superpowers). We are creators, collectors, historians, and more. And in everything we do, we allow our expert fluency across different pockets of culture to inform the boardroom and elevate the work.
# What's the role?
As a part of the Data Strategy team, you will analyze and interpret data in order to provide a deeper understanding of client’s business problems and gain insights into target audiences. You will sit at the nexus of our organization and help to create impactful, integrated, and measurable campaigns that drive culture forward. You will use data to uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities, meaning for brands, and contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
# What you’ll do
- Analyze historical data across paid, earned and owned social media, and identify patterns
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on critical client metrics
- Conduct exploratory data analysis with structured and unstructured data to develop insights and recommendations across creative, media, and social
- Create and deliver campaign reports
- Assist in creating POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation
- Help create client presentations providing interpretation of analytical results
# What will set you up for success
- 1-3 years of experience working in a data-driven field (agency experience preferred but not required)
- Highly analytical, with a strong intellectual curiosity, and ability to respond to and structure ambiguous requests
- Hands-on experience with data analysis and delivering insights going beyond the “what” to tell the “why” within research results
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Fluency in Excel
- Experience with Python or SQL a plus