The Content Producer will manage content projects across a variety of clients and will work
closely with the Creative Team, Account Services, Project Management, Business Affairs and
Legal, managing concurrent projects. He/she may co-manage larger projects under the
guidance of an Executive Producer. He/she must possess a passion for production, a great
aesthetic and a creative sensibility. He/she must be a culture junkie – passionate about and
constantly seeking out latest trends. He/she is responsible for seeing a job through from its
inception all the way to the shipment of the finished product and closing of the job. The
Producer will help execute the creative vision and make ideas come to life while managing
costs within budget and adhering to deadlines. The Producer will be the primary internal contact and will manage production bids, calendars, production assignments, post- production efforts and budgets on assignments. He/she should be creative and demonstrate the ability to drive results throughout the production process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and lead the production process from pre though post production on projects.
Including management of internal teams and outside vendors.
• Develop and manage production calendars and direct the logistical flow of production
from pre-production through post production.
• Control the approved budget through all phases of production. Working closely with
Business Management and Director of Content Production or Executive Producer
during production process as well as all follow up through closing of job.
• Work cross-department to ensure work is completed on time and within approved
• Manage deliverable deadlines and internal review processes
• Act as an internal liaison; facilitating open communication between teams (production,
creative, acct management, business affairs, legal, etc)
• Provide updated status on all assigned projects during status meetings
• Consult with Executive Producer, creative, account, research and legal staffs from
inception of ideas through completion of production.
• Evaluate, solicit bids from, and negotiate with production vendors judged to be best
qualified to handle the particular projects at hand.
• Work with business affairs, Executive Producer and Acct teams to submit cost estimates
to client for approval and ensure client processes are adhered to at all times.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of Production experience at a creative driven agency (preferably across multiple
formats: Broadcast-short form and longform content, Radio, Print and Digital).
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify
and resolve potential production issues, plan calendars and scheduling and keep project
• Solid understanding of the creative process and what it takes to deliver creative
• Superb written and communications skills are vital to this role
• Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high
attention to detail
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
• Passion and knowledge of latest content trends (music, visual effects, media, distribution,
directors, films, social media platforms)
• Passion and knowledge of latest trends in culture
• Basic knowledge of SAG and talent