# Who are we?
A new industry alternative for independent artists, UnitedMasters provides premium music distribution services and facilitates unique partnerships between artists and the world’s biggest brands. We enable artists to maintain full ownership over their master recording rights while introducing them to millions of new fans worldwide through our direct brand partnerships.
You will be responsible for driving product development and growth across our mobile platforms.
# What's the role?
- Create sticky features that drive retention and daily active users.
- Lead a bi-weekly design sprint with design and engineering leads.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, design, content marketing and business owners.
- Have a growth mindset, setting and communicating OKRs to the team on a regular basis
- Scale iOS and Android apps to millions of users.
- Research, test and launch features that improve and monetize artists’ careers.
- Lead all aspects of the mobile product creation, including gathering and prioritizing user requirements, writing specifications, and working closely with engineering, analytics, product management, marketing, and business to ensure product goals are met.
- 2 years experience with mobile Consumer Facing Apps.
- Demonstrated experience launching and growing mobile feature sets.
- Must understand Apple’s human interface design guidelines.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of scalable mobile apps and communicates well with engineering team.
- Excellent understanding of project management, agile, jira, 2 week sprints, and the ability to create concrete and concise product requirement specs.
- Experience using data, research and testing to make informed product decisions.