# Who are we?
Translation Enterprises (TE) is UnitedMasters, Translation (our ad agency), and Stashed (our retail store). In short we are a marketing and music services innovation practice that shapes popular culture in partnership with the world’s best musical talent and the most forward thinking brands.
# What's the role?
Translation Enterprises is looking to hire a hungry & passionate recruiter to drive talent acquisition across the company for entry-level to senior level roles . This leader will partner with the executive team to be the face of the Translation Enterprises’ employer brand and be responsible for prospecting and sourcing world class talent.
- In collaboration with HR and executive leadership set vision, strategy and goals for all aspects of talent acquisition including but not limited to employment branding, sourcing, assessment, selection, analytics, compliance, technology, and reporting. Ensure goals are tracked and measured for success.
- Build and lead a high-performing talent acquisition team to improve capability and deliver on hiring needs across the US.
- Establish and continuously evolve an effective recruitment process, practices and standards that provide high quality experiences for candidates and hiring managers.
- Achieve strategic and operational goals for the organization across all aspects of talent acquisition including the development of models and methodologies to support future trends and business growth.
- Drive towards an operationally and strategically aligned approach to workforce planning, recruiting strategies and processes
- Develop strategies for change and collaborate with our broader team to deploy them
- Contribute to and promote our company culture and vision
- Work with leadership team to define and execute the direction and evolution of the overall talent acquisition function i.e talent pooling.
- Hire, mentor and develop the TA team.
- Partner with business leaders to prioritize current and future talent needs. Regularly assess future talent needs and partner with business and finance to ensure appropriate budgeting is in place to support recruiting demand.
- Establish and maintain market and industry expertise including a comprehensive view of trends and competitors to help identify opportunities to improve talent acquisition results.
- Effectively manage all TA-related external suppliers/vendors (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Glassdoor, etc.
- 8+ years of work experience in talent acquisition, talent operations, in high growth or dynamic environments
- Operates with a high level of humility and emotional intelligence, respectfully interfacing across the company, with a willingness to learn from colleagues at all levels
- Relentless and passionate about building a world class, nimble team that will help push the culture forward.
- Ability to translate strategic thinking and operational excellence into concrete results
- Capable of diving deep and building up a strategy from the pieces, as well as starting with a top-level strategy and breaking it down into executable tasks
- Track record of effectively managing and inspiring high performing, remote teams, and building sustainable organizational capability
- Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations and best practices within talent acquisition
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, positive attitude, energetic with a sense of humor
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consultative skills with the ability to organize complex information and convey it in a clear and succinct way
- Passionate about using data to drive smart and proactive business decisions
- Sound judgment, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters or MBA highly preferred