# Who are we?
Translation is an independent company built to help ambitious brands harness the power of culture to solve their biggest challenges. As a unique mix of experts in culture, technology, and storytelling, we are united by a passion to grow brands in ways that advertising alone can never do.
Everyone at Translation has a major (what it says on our email signatures) and a minor (our secret superpowers). We are creators, collectors, historians, and more. And in everything we do, we allow our expert fluency across different pockets of culture to inform the boardroom and elevate the work.
# What's the role
The Help Desk Technician is the face of the IT department. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and customer service to make our end users feel supported in all things tech. The perfect person for this role is working to constantly improve incident resolution time, ensuring team presentations are run smoothly, and helping new hires feel adequately set-up for success on the technology front.
You have excelled working in a dynamic environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. You’re enthusiastic and a self-starter with strong-problem solving skills. This role requires flexibility and have a comfort level with working in an often-ambiguous environment.
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot & repair all office computers, equipment & peripherals (with an emphasis on Apple products)
- Operate & maintain the various audio visual aspects of the office
- Help support weekly company-wide meetings, ensuring they run smoothly & quickly fixing any AV issues
- Create accounts for internal systems, reset passwords, & troubleshoot general access issues.
- Assist with new hire orientation & equipment set up
- Manage & administer internal application stack; MS Office, Google Apps, Developer Tools.
- Partner cross-functionally with Facilities & HR as we onboard new employees & prepare for office build-outs.
- 2-3 years of help desk/support experience in a mixed Windows/Mac environment
- Experience with the JAMF suite (CCT/CCA preferred)
- SSO experience (OneLogin, Okta)
- A/V experience
- G-Suite, Office 365, or other SaaS exposure
- Experience at a high-growth company a plus