# Who are we?
As a new industry alternative for independent artists, UnitedMasters provides premium music distribution services and facilitates unique partnerships between artists and the world’s biggest brands. We enable artists to maintain full ownership over their master recording rights while introducing them to millions of new fans worldwide through our direct brand partnerships.
The UnitedMasters team is made up of musicians, marketers, engineers and storytellers with backgrounds from YouTube, SoundCloud, Pandora, Facebook, Dropbox, Complex, VICE and more. We work hand in hand with the award-winning creative teams that forge those innovative partnerships at Translation.
# What’s the role?
- 4-8 years experience in a creative role
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication Design/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Etc.) or Sketch
- Illustration, Digital Video Editing (including motion graphics) and Basic coding (HTML/CSS) a plus
- Incredibly strong portfolio showing design talent and creative thinking
- Ability to design from wireframe to final visual designs and create final design assets to development team.
- Ability to define and follow brand guidelines
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of mobile applications and experiences
- Delivery focused with excellent organizational, planning and time management
- Meticulous attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
**Along with your resume, please submit a digital copy and/or personal web link to your portfolio.**