# Who are we?
Translation Enterprises (TE) is UnitedMasters, Translation (our ad agency), and Stashed (our retail store). In short we are a marketing and music services innovation practice that shapes popular culture in partnership with the world’s best musical talent and the most forward thinking brands.
# What's the role?
The Head of PR will use their experience and skills to advance the visibility and following of the organization, as well as the program agenda, through communication strategies that will inform, educate and garner support on behalf of the organization. Responsibilities include overseeing press relations and opportunities, all written and spoken output around advocacy campaigns and events, and supervising digital communications.
- Develop an always-on public relations strategy to position Translation and UnitedMasters as the premier artist partner for brands and agencies.
- Interface with executives, leaders, and key employees on the Sales, Integrated Marketing and Client Services teams to announce new partnerships, success stories, product launches, research studies, and white papers through traditional and non-traditional means.
- Work directly with several of our brand partners, specifically the senior communications leads, to develop specialized PR programs for an array of target audiences.
- Produce key messages, talking points, press releases, one pagers, presentations/keynotes, Q&As, thought leadership pieces, bylined articles, and other communications assets.
- Lead the communications needs for speaking engagements at industry events in partnership with the B2B Marketing team.
- Influence new business ideas to ensure there is a strong PR angle in the programs we conceptualize for prospective and pre-existing clients.
- Identify and execute opportunities to showcase relevant division information as appropriate, in support of internal brand awareness and employee engagement objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR/Communications, Journalism, English strongly preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of PR/communications experience, with emphasis in B2B and advertising sectors strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint and Apple Keynote required.
- A strategic, critical thinker with amazing storytelling skills who can work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A strong passion for, and deep knowledge of the brand marketing ecosystem.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information and present it in a clear, concise and conversational manner. Must have strong editing skills and keen attention to detail.
- Strong media relationships specifically with the national and industry beat reporters covering advertising/marketing, entertainment and music.
- Extensive experience managing multiple clients at once to amplify buzz worthy consumer campaigns.
- Unique ability to navigate through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers and clients.
- Digital and social storytelling and engagement experience a PLUS.
- Strong ability to work independently or collaboratively with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience of delivering results with impact.
- Willingness to take smart risks and lead initiatives with confidence.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to participate on projects and events in any way – big or small.
- Great sense of humor!