We’re looking for a WFM Planner to join our growing team in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission and help millions more people save money by using Wise.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and drive insights to develop our workforce management ways of working, which will have a direct impact on how we add value to our customers and shape our organisation.
You’ll drive workforce management analysis and develop scenarios, to help us understand pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie. You'll partner with operations, product managers and the analyst guild to generate real change for our customers and help drive our mission forward!
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the WFM team:
- Create and optimise capacity planning, so that our customers get support within defined service-level agreements
- Create complex analytical and performance reports. Help support teams engage with data to improve key Operations metrics
- Proactively contribute to, create and own changes to operating models both in Operations and Workforce Management teams, helping us improve efficiency
- Conduct ad hoc scenario simulations and sensitivity analysis to ensure optimal resource allocation
- Administer Workforce Management tools, making sure all inputs are up to date with the business needs
- Create basic data automations to improve efficiency of Workforce Management processes
- You’ve at least 2 years of experience in Workforce Management Planning, Revenue Management, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, FP&A or in a similar role
- You’ve experience with Workforce Management tools, metrics and processes
- You’ve a proven track record in dealing with large volumes of data and creating actionable insights
- You’re familiar with forecasting techniques
- You’re an advanced spreadsheets user (including knowledge of VBA or Google Apps Script)
- You’ve experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and turning complex data into an easy to follow story
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- You’re familiar with Python or any other scripting language.
- You’ve strong SQL skills (including window functions, CTEs).
- You’ve knowledge of contact-centre metrics and operating models.
PS! If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English, and answering the application questions.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.