Data Analytics Manager - Compliance, Risk & Internal Audit
We’re looking for a Data Analytics Manager who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our global compliance and internal audit teams.
About the team:
Creating true money without borders means we need to build the best local setups within each of our markets; requires us to work closely with our regulators to assure we comply with local regulations; and requires us to be able to provide assurance to our board and regulators that we are effectively managing the risks that we face.
With your team of analysts you’ll own the data we provide to our regulators, the analytics carried out by our compliance and internal audit teams and ad-hoc advisory projects.
You will lead the Compliance and Internal Audit Analytics team in helping our teams to understand our compliance risks across the globe, supporting Internal Audit in executing the Internal Audit Plan and actively working with teams on compliance oversight, internal audit and ad-hoc advisory projects.
You’ll own the challenge of:
- Work with the Data Analytics teams to structure, resource and up-skill the Internal Audit and Compliance Analytics Team. Create a plan of where you and your team can have the biggest impact and why.
- Outline an implementation plan to address analytical support for regulatory reporting and regulatory queries
- Understanding where automated compliance monitoring can have the biggest impact
- Identify and design opportunities to use data analytics to identify and quantify risk exposures inline with the Internal Audit plan.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a positive change in the world. We’re fixing a broken system, and putting people and businesses in control of their money
- Build a world-class compliance and internal audit analytics team that develops high trust with our customers and external partners
- Travel when needed to our offices across the globe to connect with local compliance experts
- Learn from a global network of professionals. We have a large, diverse team of analysts, data scientists, compliance and internal audit partners that you will work with and learn from
A bit about you:
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You understand the importance of data integrity, quality and governance
- You have 2+ years experience leading a team of analysts
- You're passionate about the risk, compliance and internal audit space and understand what our regulators require of us
- You have experience in regulatory reporting and building controls
- You have an understanding of the role of internal audit and how analytics can be used within internal audit to provide assurance over the effectiveness of risk management
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.