Are you a master of words? Do you look at some B2B companies’ digital content and think “How on earth is that going to drum up business? I could teach them a thing or two.” Of course you do. Well, that’s great news, because we’re looking for a B2B content expert just like you, who can help us create content for Wise Business.
In this newly created role, you’ll own the performance and growth of our B2B content offering and our organic business social media channels, targeting companies of all shapes and sizes - from sole traders and micro-businesses to SMBs and enterprise customers.
You’ll join our Organic Content team (we’re lovely, promise) which sits within the Performance Marketing Tribe. As part of your role, you’ll need to constantly keep an eye on new trends in the B2B and FinTech space as well as new social platforms (we have ambitious plans to launch our presence on emerging channels in future - bonus points if you are familiar with TikTok).
We believe in autonomy, so you’ll have the opportunity to take charge of our official Wise Business accounts so you can spruce them up and make your B2B content stand out from the crowd. You’ll also be working alongside an Organic Designer, a YouTuber, and a Business Content Marketing Manager, to name a few. We want someone who’s ready to get planning, get creating and to spread the message of Wise Business across the world.
Many people know Wise is a global FinTech helping over 15 million customers to send, spend and manage their money without borders. But not as many are aware of Wise’s awesome Business Account or Wise Platform, which enables banks and enterprise companies to integrate with Wise via API. In fact, we’re just at the beginning of this journey. And that’s where you come in.
Your task will be to create and curate impactful content for business customers which builds brand authority, amplifies our thought leadership content and ultimately drives new Business customers. We’re looking for the kind of content that will turn the heads of key business decision makers. In addition to building brand awareness, we also work strategically at Wise, so you’ll need to optimise your work using performance data too.
What you'll do:
- Generate new Wise Business customers, engagement and followers
- Plan and deliver quality content that uniquely resonates with our Business audiences
- Create blogs, case studies, white papers, newsletters and digital content including video to inform, educate and engage Businesses
- Help us achieve our vision to create industry-leading business social channels
- Develop an editorial calendar and content plans in advance to ensure we meet our content targets
- Be a guardian for quality, always aware of the legal, compliance and brand guidelines
- Measure your performance - know what works and why so your plans evolve with time
- Pair performance data with creative execution to build content that drives higher reach, engagement and clicks
- Bring a huge variety of creative ideas, validate them for yourself and seek feedback regularly
- An ambitious, self-starting business content executive to build their career within the B2B Content Marketing space
- A content creator and editorial all-rounder at heart - with an eye for detail, strategic nous and clever copy
- Have hands-on experience running the social media channels for a brand focusing on a B2B audience
- You’re a natural communicator (in person, and in your copy and content)
- Be as reactive as your content, someone who can change plans at the drop of a hat
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude - bringing fresh ideas to the team at all times
- Experience creating content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and ideally TikTok and YouTube
- Proven experience using a brand tone of voice (or working with tone of voice guide)
- Experience adapting content to multiple channels and content formats
- Data driven - naturally curious. Persistently watching for how your posts perform
Extra skills that would make us go “wow!”
Rest assured these are absolutely not a requirement, they’re simply extra skills we’re thinking about for the future.
- Experience creating content for social channels we may not have mentioned
- Experience of producing/editing video content
- Skills with creative and design software is a plus (Figma springs to mind)
- Awareness of the Banking and FinTech landscape in the UK and US
- Fluency in additional languages is always a bonus
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.