We’re looking for a Head of Marketing Analytics who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Marketing teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as an analytics leader and help save millions more people money.
You’ll work closely together with marketing leads to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission!
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. As the Head of in this space, you will grow a team of analysts to help more people find Wise by enabling our marketing teams to find new ways of reaching new users.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Support and develop the analytics function within the tribe, lead ~12 analysts and analyst leads, identify untapped opportunities and grow the team accordingly
- Create structures to improve analyst cohesion and collaboration
- Hire and onboard of new analysts to the tribe
- Review and guide analysts’ in their work across the tribe ensuring rigour and timeliness
- Contribute to overall analytics strategy, ensuring that the Marketing tribe data and insights are discoverable and leveraged
- Support and develop the data and reporting for the tribe, including strategically identifying the right metrics to optimize to
- Ensure a smooth partnership between analysts and marketing teams in the tribe
- Partner with our Marketing tribe leadership team to help them drive the priorities for the tribe and build conviction through data
- Identify opportunities on how to use data, insights and advanced analytics more powerfully to automate and optimise our processes and solutions
- Partner with marketing leadership to define our measurement & investment strategy
- Contribute to, own, create, track OKRs with the marketing teams, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
A bit about you:
- Proven track record and experience in practicing analytics in a marketing organisation with demonstrated leadership experience - you have led and scaled a team of Analysts
- You are passionate about marketing & measurement and have in-depth knowledge about different channels (Performance Marketing & SEO). You’re aware of trends in tracking & measurement (Front-end tracking, Attribution, MMM) and stay ahead of the curve, building solutions to understand where and how to invest with confidence
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes in product by influencing stakeholders
- You are experienced with marketing tracking tools & methodology
- You have implemented 3rd party data into your reporting stack (for example via API)
- You are experienced at structuring and measuring experiments, including A/B testing and are comfortable providing guidance on topics like statistical power, sample sizes, significance and are able to make strong, data-based recommendations to marketing teams
- You’re highly proficient with database, analytics and visualisation technologies (we use Snowflake, Looker and Python)
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritise your focus based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights
- You’re comfortable partnering with senior leaders bringing to fore a well-informed point of view and an ability to influence decision-making
We have a hybrid working model at Wise. Different teams will have different requirements depending on the team needs and your role. Find out more about hybrid working at Wise here.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.