Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can manage their money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 15 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our team is growing too!
We’re looking for a passionate English-speaking Customer Support Associate to join our team in Tallinn. You’ll play the key role in helping our customers have a great experience with Wise, you’re the link between our customers and teams, helping our product teams identify areas for improvement.
We work differently and we’re proud of it! This is not your average customer service job, there’s no hand holding and we trust each other to get stuff done. At Wise you’ll have the opportunity to have real impact, grow your skill set and work across our entire business.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Customer Support team:
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat
- Be flexible! You’ll be covering variety of shifts - we work when our customers need us the most including early mornings, day times, afternoons, late evenings, weekends and public holidays as per business demand
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: solve complex problems working together with other teams
- Grow through mentoring and working with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have an impact on our customers
- Work autonomously – at Wise you get in what you put out so you’ll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression.
- You’re located in Tallinn, Estonia as we do not offer relocation sponsorship
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent
- You’re flexible and adaptable, open to working days, evenings and weekend shifts
- You’re cool under pressure taking charge in challenging situations and keeping your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive
- You’re a team-player and understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You love learning new things and challenging ideas, not people.
PS! If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English, and answering the application questions.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 1675 EUR gross / per month
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Tallinn office
We’re committed to supporting Ukrainian refugees applying for this position. If you’ve had to relocate and are looking for a new job, don’t hesitate to apply.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.