Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
A bit about the job:
Wise’s fast-growing and international Law Enforcement team is looking for a team member to join our growing team in Tallinn.
Our team is responsible for processing incoming information requests from different law enforcement agencies and the role requires someone who is diligent and detail oriented. We are looking for someone who is a good team player and isn’t afraid to take responsibility. We have a lot of excitement in our work, but you should also be able to tolerate some level of routine.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to our team:
- Processing information requests in accordance with internal guidelines
- Investigating requests and gathering data
- Filing suspicious activity reports where required
- Maintaining a good working relationship with law enforcement agencies
- You're based and legally authorised to work in Estonia
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent. Any additional language skill is a plus
- You’ve got strong attention to detail
- You’re able to make decisions and judgment calls on your own
- You're a proactive team player who knows how to prioritise work and is willing to get things done.
- You’re able to multi-task and take responsibility in difficult situations
- Previous work experience in fraud, transaction monitoring or AML is a plus, but not a must
Salary: 2000 EUR gross/month
NB! Please only apply if you're located and legally authorised to work in Estonia.
PS! If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English. In your cover letter please answer why do you want to join Wise’s Law Enforcement team?
We’re people without borders — without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.