We’re looking for a new Customer Support Regional Lead to lead the Europe Customer Support team!
Your mission is to lead our biggest consumer support team. As the Regional Lead of CS Operations for Europe, you’ll report directly to the Head of Consumer and lead our regional consumer teams, while cooperating with our outsourcing teams, as well as the various CS support functions like Training, WFM QA and more.. You’ll also join the senior leadership team in Hungary or Estonia and work to build an exceptional work environment in both the Budapest and Tallinn offices. You'll lead a team that supports any of our global customer base that needs help from our Europe based team while also working closely with our product teams to ensure that the customers in our European markets receive world class support. Are you ready? 🚀
- You'll partner directly with the teams building key elements of the European customer experience as they cover topics such as help content creation, self-serve support, channels offered, support tooling, workflow management, related ops processes, operational reporting, AI automation. You'll ensure that the solutions built are viable for European customers and are operationalised within our CS teams.
- You’ll be meaningfully moving metrics including case resolution time, % first time resolution, cSAT/Customer Effort Score and our CS cost per transfer.
- You will work with our Support leadership and product counterparts to build a scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling while ensuring an impactful product quality feedback loop.
- You’ll be a part of our Support leadership team and the direct lead for our European area leads (currently based in Tallinn, Budapest & Tartu), creating a strong culture, developing world class team and leading local hiring
- You will be responsible for a team of ~500 agents in our internal and outsourced teams based in multiple locations in Europe
Reports to: Head of Consumer Support
Direct Reports: Customer Support Area Leads
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge - our astonishing growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Be a global leader - as a key part of our global support leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we do operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You have significant operational experience in Operations or customer support. You understand key Customer Support metrics and operational processes and like nothing more than debating the merits of MHT vs AHT
- You have experience of leading large teams (+150 at least) with senior leaders reporting in to you
- You are not content with the status quo but constantly seek to raise the bar in how we deliver for our customers.
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You inspire others: You can explain the customer problems clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- A proven track record of being able to deliver ambitious projects. You’ll be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen. You also need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your KPI goals.
- You are data-driven. You need to be able to prioritise the value we can add to customers, and get a cross team coalition behind you. Numbers are the best way to do this. You are very rigorous about measuring impact and assessing expected impact.
- You can lead people and build teams - you can hire for awesome talent and also get the best out of people reporting to you.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.