We’re looking for a talented Senior HRIS Integration Specialist to join our growing People Team based in either our London or Tallinn offices. This role sits within our People Technology team and will be instrumental in helping us to manage and optimise our HRIS system, Workday.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. We’re 4500+ Wiser strong, with over 110 nationalities working in 37+ locations around the globe! This is a unique opportunity to join Europe’s most valuable fintech company at a pivotal time in evolving our global People technology, automation and data capability. Keeping a customer first mindset, you’ll be working closely with our People Technology Lead in building, designing, delivering and maintaining Workday and all other People Systems across Wise
You’ll support the HRIS team, working with members of the People Technology, People Operations and Recruitment teams. You’ll be a key player on all queries related to our HR System (Workday) across all our offices, supporting the entire data integrity process, Workday update testing releases, user training coordination and be a part of an HRIS team supporting our organisational infrastructure.
How you’ll achieve this
- Providing coordination support for team projects, including managing communication between project participants, compiling all project documentation, tracking actions agreed and following up to ensure completion, etc
- Supporting with internal communications relating to system developments to ensure maximum user participation
- Developing data processing guidelines and user training materials, ensuring these are maintained as the system functionality evolves over time
- Coordinating with other people sub-teams (People Operations, People Development, etc) to ensure all training materials are fit-for-purpose and all users understand how to use the system effectively (across all different elements of the employee lifecycle)
- Becoming a system super-user and expert over time, acting as a point of escalation for detailed or technical questions from within the People Team
- Provide second line support for Wisers across the organisation, helping them to navigate the system and answering user queries
- Monitoring Jira, triaging tickets - escalating where needed or making system / data changes in response to basic requests
- Identifying system errors and making proactive suggestions for system improvements (in response to user feedback or own observations) that will increase automation and data accuracy
- Extracting employee data and conducting manual checks to ensure data integrity and system processes are functioning as expected
- Using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIBs) to load monthly time of data from KarmaTime into Workday ensuring accuracy
A bit about you:
- Organised and methodical - you’re methodical in your approach, with a solution-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask and prioritise your work
- Analytical skills and thinking - you’ll have strong data analytics and reporting skills
- Resourceful and pragmatic - you’ll have a flair for solving problems that you haven’t encountered before (we don’t expect you to already know everything!) and be comfortable operating with a level of uncertainty
- Strong attention to detail - you’ll have a razor-sharp attention to detail
- Creative problem solver - we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of business and we’re not looking for off the shelf solutions; we need you to think creatively and be flexible in your outlook
- Exceptional communicator - you’ll be able to translate complex data and system jargon into easy-to-understand guidance for employees
- Incredible team player - you’ll be working in partnership with leaders across the business (as well as the local People Operations teams), so you’ll need to be super collaborative and enjoy helping increase others’ expertise and ownership
- You’ll be an adaptable self-starter - you’ll be someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and don’t sit around waiting for answers to come to you
- You should have at least 5-7 years of recent hands-on configuration experience in Integration solutions and Workday Studio; •
- Workday Certifications from a Workday Partner or Workday Pro Certification a good to have, but not mandatory.
- Experience with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB); custom reports, BIRT, •
- Affinity with HR and functional knowledge of core HR business processes; • Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks; • Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally.
- Eager to learn and a true team player.
This role will give you the opportunity to
- Receive formal training on Workday
- Gain experience working with a market leading global HRIS system
- Build your knowledge of project methodology
- Gain experience working in a global and fast-growing people team
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.