Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can manage their money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 13 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our team is growing too!
We’re looking for a passionate English-speaking Social Media Customer Support Associate to join our team in Tallinn. You’ll play the key role in helping our customers have a great experience with Wise, you’re the link between our customers and teams, helping our product teams identify areas for improvement.
We work differently and we’re proud of it! This is not your average customer service job, there’s no hand holding and we trust each other to get stuff done. At Wise you’ll have the opportunity to have real impact, grow your skill set and work across our entire business.
- Create a wonderful customer experience for our English-speaking customers online across all of our social media platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) - and understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to our success
- Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with both customers and colleagues
- Constantly stay up-to-date on social media processes and applications and look for new ways to use them to help our customers & team
- Understand the need to meet expectations, rise above them, and go that extra mile for customers.
- You’re located in Tallinn, Estonia or ready to relocate here*
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent
- You’re flexible and adaptable, open to working days, evenings and weekend shifts (shifts vary between 7am-9pm)
- You’re cool under pressure taking charge in challenging situations and keeping your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive
- You’re a team-player and understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You love learning new things and challenging ideas, not people
- You’re quick behind the keyboard, with a typing speed of at least 30 words-per-minute.
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English and answering the application questions.
We’re committed to supporting Ukrainian refugees applying for this position. If you’ve had to relocate and are looking for a new job, don’t hesitate to apply.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
*It’s not guaranteed that candidates’ visa applications will be successful. Please be aware that the Estonian immigration and law authorities may exercise additional scrutiny for applications from countries which are considered to be higher risk by Estonian authorities. These countries may include, but are not limited to, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Egypt, Syria and Cameroon.