We’re looking for Customer Support Associates who has an excellent command of both Thai and English to join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission in helping our customers have a great experience when using Wise.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat.
The role will give you the opportunity to:
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat
- Be flexible working during business hours but sometimes covering an early morning(from 4am), evening (from 10pm) or weekend shift
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: work with less supervision and solve complex problems working with other teams while still achieving your KPIs
- Grow through mentoring and side projects with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have a big impact on our customers
- Work autonomously – at Wise you get in what you put out so you’ll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression
- Hold a Malaysian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (please note we cannot support Visas for this role)
- Have excellent verbal and written English and Thai language skills.
- Are flexible. While you’ll set your own schedule, the requirements can change based on our customers needs, so we can’t guarantee you your preferred shift and shifts can change over time
- Have a razor sharp attention to detail. Can multitask and take responsibility in challenging, high pressure situations.
- You hustle. And hard.
- You’ll ideally have worked in customer support before, but don’t worry if you haven’t. We’re willing to work with the right person as long as they’re passionate and always striving to give a great customer experience.
How we work:
- We work differently and we’re proud of it. As part of our support team, you’ll play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience with Wise.
- You’ll also be the link between our customers and teams, helping our product teams identify areas for improvement.
- There’s no script and no hand holding and we trust each other to get stuff done.
- At Wise you’ll have the opportunity to have real impact, grow your skill set and work across our entire business.
- This is not your average customer support job.
- Interested? Check out this vlog to find out more about life in our Customer Support team.
- Monthly starting salary of MYR 4,500 + 7.5% Allowance
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) in a profitable company
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Medical insurance
- Weekly team lunches
- A fun work environment with social activities and events
- Loads of development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with super smart, curious people
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.