TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech start-up that offers online money transfers to over 160 countries with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re striving to make the world a fairer place for migrants by providing tailored, more affordable financial services that makes their hard-earned money go further. Over 320 employees in offices across Europe are building a brilliant, relevant product supported by outstanding customer service.
We’ve come this far by building a talented, diverse workforce on a fair culture of trust, empowerment, and fun. And because our people understand the challenges our customers face, they’re better placed to make life easier for our customers around the world — 5 million of them, and counting.
At the moment we are looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our tech team to help us all through our day-to-day tasks. If you’re looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists, and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
We build and deliver modern software with modern techniques like continuous integration, infrastructure as code, and service-oriented architecture.
Here’s what you’ll be doing as SRE Engineer:
We build scalable solutions that make international money transfers a fast and pleasant experience. You and your team will work on production infrastructure that will impact hundreds of thousands of users.
You will collaborate with other engineering teams to help them deliver the product in an automated and safe way. While doing so, you will learn best practices in security, reliability, and performance optimization.
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done:
- AWS platform;
- Docker and its orchestrators Kubernetes and AWS ECS;
- MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift;
- CloudFormation or Terraform, Jenkins;
- GoLang, Python, Bash, PHP, NodeJS.
We’re excited about you because you are:
- Comfortable with using Linux, Docker, and git;
- Enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices;
- A team player;
- A good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work.
Monthly salary from 2500 € (gross) depending on the level of experience.
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way. We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community;
- A competitive salary package;
- Unlimited paid holiday;
- Being eligible for company's stock options;
- Private health insurance for Lithuanian and UK employees, other employees get wellbeing packages;
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home;
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000;
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office (where we have them), team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.
As an equal opportunities employer, TransferGo is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo.