TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech start-up that offers online money transfers to over 160 countries with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re striving to make the world a fairer place for migrants by providing tailored, more affordable financial services that makes their hard-earned money go further. Over 320 employees in offices across Europe are building a brilliant, relevant product supported by outstanding customer service.
We’ve come this far by building a talented, diverse workforce on a fair culture of trust, empowerment, and fun. And because our people understand the challenges our customers face, they’re better placed to make life easier for our customers around the world — 5 million of them, and counting.
At the moment we are looking for a highly motivated and bright person to join our wonderful Finance Operations team in Vilnius, Lithuania. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right mix of skills and attitude to empower the quickest international money transfers worldwide.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You'll be responsible for executing transactions/processing refunds
- Ensuring timely and accurate transactions processing
- Investigating and assisting team in solving problematic payments
- Independently investigating and communicating issues with banks and counter parties
- Preparing information required by operational accounting and assisting in all matters
- Working closely with the management and other operational departments on concerns and issues that arise in daily operations
- Identifying any areas or processes of improvement
- Assisting team with the daily workflow and ad hoc tasks
Here’s what we’d love from our new Financial Operations Specialist:
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in finance operations
- Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and deliver high quality results that meet the identified targets
- Strong time management and attention to detail skills
- Professional communication skills
- Fluent and effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, according to business needs
Monthly salary from 1500 € to 1990 € (gross) depending on the level of experience.
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way. We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community;
- A competitive salary package;
- Unlimited paid holiday;
- Being eligible for company's stock options;
- Private health insurance for Lithuanian and UK employees, other employees get wellbeing packages;
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home;
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000;
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office (where we have them), team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.
As an equal opportunities employer, TransferGo is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo.