Today, developing countries in Asia and the most remote regions across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
This pressing global issue cannot be adequately resolved with last century’s cable and satellite technology. Transcelestial uses laser technology to accurately create the fastest network on earth and in space. This technology propels connectivity and access to be 1000x faster than what is available today. This is achieved by harnessing light to transfer and relay data at up to 100 Gbps within a network.
What if you could really change the future?
In the next 3 years, Transcelestial will design and power a constellation of nano satellites for terrestrial, satellite and deep space applications. Perhaps, one day soon it will even be possible to send — and receive - information that reaches Alpha Centauri.
Transcelestial is creating the world’s first ever, super fast space laser network. This is a focused team of highly talented Engineers and Research Scientists. Currently in series A stage.
Be a part of our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilization communicates!
SALES LEAD - PHILIPPINES
- Own all Sales and revenue activities for major accounts, focusing on winning ISPs, FTTX, MNOs, Fixed Telecoms, Enterprises, Government and Defense.
- Work with the Global Channels & Partnerships team to build and onboard key channel partners including but not limited to System Integrators, Resellers and distributors.
- Possess strong C-level relationships with decision-makers and manage complex sales lifecycle, from bid evaluation to tender submission, negotiation, and delivery.
- Identify and grow opportunities with customers, lead all aspects of customer account management, including closing key deals, identifying customer pain points, developing the required propositions, articulating Transcelestial’s offerings, negotiating the commercial conditions with the customer’s purchasing teams.
- Derive and lead the Go To Market and Sales strategy
- Develop TCO models for implementing CENTAURI in key industries
- Create pricing strategy for forecasting product demand in alignment with manufacturing, supply chain operations and finance management teams.
- Create and build Sales Opportunities, maximise revenue opportunities by driving funnel creation and pipeline conversion with the aim of generating long term profitability.
- Understand and adhere to a metric driven performance evaluation.
- Coordinate with Pre-Sales on delivery of successful POCs and pilots
- Degree in Engineering or Business.
- More than 10 years of industry experience in Direct and Channel sales roles within the outdoor wireless or telecommunication sector.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will be able to immediately bring industry network contacts from key telecoms, Internet Service Provides and Resellers/Partners/Distributors of Networking or Outdoor Wireless Products.
- Experience working with 5G, various configurations of RAN (“ORAN”, “CRAN”,), layer 1 and layer 2 networking, spectrum licensing issues in the market and Eband / mmwave technology.
- Track record of selling new technical products in new or existing markets with record breaking sales numbers.
- Open to feedback and coaching, able to understand what it takes to surpass the learning curve, know how to adapt to changing market needs, and quickly implement new sales techniques.
- Productivity driven and focused on quality sales activities by self-tracking and building out of key metrics within the CRM (Salesforce).
- Demonstrate a consistent track record in closing large scale deals in the range of $1 - 5 million.
- Hands-on experience in a range of business development activities including competitive and market segment analysis, direct account penetration planning, and technical sales leadership
- Ability to understand and translate the product’s technical components into winning value propositions
- The role requires travel on short notice, to develop client relationships
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application