Today, developing countries in Asia and the most remote regions across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
This pressing global issue cannot be adequately resolved with last century’s cable and satellite technology. Transcelestial uses laser technology to accurately create the fastest network on earth and in space. This technology propels connectivity and access to be 1000x faster than what is available today. This is achieved by harnessing light to transfer and relay data at up to 100 Gbps within a network.
What if you could really change the future?
In the next 3 years, Transcelestial will design and power a constellation of nano satellites for terrestrial, satellite and deep space applications. Perhaps, one day soon it will even be possible to send — and receive - information that reaches Alpha Centauri.
Transcelestial is creating the world’s first ever, super fast space laser network. This is a focused team of highly talented Engineers and Research Scientists. Currently in series A stage.
Be a part of our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilization communicates!
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Please note that this is a 6-month fixed term contract.
The Sales Operations Executive will work within the Customer Success team. They will be responsible for processing customer orders from compliance screening and onboarding through to delivery, as well as manage post-sales services.
The successful candidate will:
- possess a sound understanding of the end-to-end customer journey for direct and partner hardware sales;
- be familiar with customer service management via a service desk, ensuring customer requests for support are responded to and resolved within our promised response times;
- have strong experience working within set processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for optimisation, integration, and automation across system platforms and team functions;
- understand Know Your Customer compliance and End User regulations;
- Know Your Customer screening
- End User compliance
- Rapid customer onboarding
- Evaluation of customer purchase terms
- Order acceptance and confirmation
- Order processing and administration
- Logistics planning and management
- Customer communications
- Import and export administration
- Delivery scheduling
- Internal cross-function communications
- Management of outsourced third-party services
- Maintaining data integrity across all system platforms
- Delivering excellence across the entire customer journey for both Partner and Direct Customers
- Managing Service Desk output for both Technical Support and RMA within agreed response times for assigned accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a customer success or similar customer-facing function in a tech company
- Strong grasp of customer service conduct with customer-centric attitude
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of daily challenges
- Able to quickly ramp up skills on platforms such as Salesforce, Freshdesk, an MRP system, and JIRA/Atlassian
- Solid demonstration of conducting detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- An understanding or the regulatory landscape for global commercial sales, specifically Type Approval certification;
- An understanding of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), product tariffs, and import tax and duties;
- Experience with sales pipeline analysis for demand planning and manufacturing output forecasting.