Today, developing countries in Asia and the most remote regions across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
This pressing global issue cannot be adequately resolved with last century’s cable and satellite technology. Transcelestial uses laser technology to accurately create the fastest network on earth and in space. This technology propels connectivity and access to be 1000x faster than what is available today. This is achieved by harnessing light to transfer and relay data at up to 100 Gbps within a network.
What if you could really change the future?
In the next 3 years, Transcelestial will design and power a constellation of nano satellites for terrestrial, satellite and deep space applications. Perhaps, one day soon it will even be possible to send — and receive - information that reaches Alpha Centauri.
Transcelestial is creating the world’s first ever, super fast space laser network. This is a focused team of highly talented Engineers and Research Scientists. Currently in series A stage.
Be a part of our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilization communicates!
You will take care of purchasing of components from Tier 1, and higher suppliers, maintain stock levels to support manufacturing and the consignment of materials to the contract manufacturer. This person will report directly to the Head of Manufacturing and also support the R&D, supplier quality, product management and customer success stakeholders for successful execution of business strategies.
- Responsible for planning, buying and expediting materials and commodities from suppliers both locally and overseas
- Ensure on-time delivery of materials from suppliers and meeting quality requirements
- Work towards achieving given objectives such as materials availability, inventory management, cost reduction, and quality management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Supply Chain / Engineering / Related Fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience from working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application