Today, most countries across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
Severe bottlenecks at all levels, what we call the Global Internet Distribution Challenge, has led to more than 50% of the world left unconnected entirely OR connected but with extremely poor access to the Internet. The outcome is that large swaths of the global population are hence prevented from accessing life-changing and economy-driving tools and services offered by the Internet.
What if you could really change the future?
We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide. This will be the fastest way to bring the rest of the world up on the bandwidth and connectivity curve. Right now, we are using the same technology to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, low cost and high speed Last Mile Connectivity solution, CENTAURI, which speeds up adoption of 4G and 5G globally, especially dense residential areas during COVID-19 period which require urgent bandwidth upgrades.
Join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
Global Sales Lead
- Drive the revenue generation & margin contribution for the CENTAURI product across all major markets and relevant industry verticals
- Full ownership for executing the sales strategy for driving growth in APAC, Oceania, EMEA and US, Canada & LATAM markets
- Lead the Growth (Product Marketing), Sales, Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams (which, together, form the entire Commercial team)
- Improving and building the entire customer lifecycle from entry, to continued success
- Connect with global leaders in Telecommunications industry to build brand recognition and the disruptive nature of the technology
- Overall accountability for financial results including annual budget for the Global Commercial Team, bookings, revenue and margin contribution, cost center management, and incentive programs
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Product, Engineering and Finance team leads to ensure our commercial learnings are brought into the organization as soon as possible
- Degree in Engineering or Business
- More than 10+ years of progressive sales leadership roles, including leading a direct sales organization in the telecommunications sector
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Track record of closing large deals consistently, including deals up to 100 million USD in size
- A demonstrable track record of building a multi-theatre sales team for both direct and channel sales while delivering budget expectations
- Experience selling wireless transmission products and solutions (including hardware, software and services)
- Experience defining and executing GTM strategies for new products and new markets.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders at senior levels
- Strong business acumen coupled with the ability to understand pivots in bids and recommend to our customers and stakeholders the best solution that meets business objectives
- Executive presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent track record of building and scaling high achieving sales teams for long term success
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and relationships at senior levels across different customers, cultures and industries
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across functions and geographies, and to influence and support beyond formal reporting lines
- World class understanding of sales and marketing in the digital world and proven experience in execution
- Creative and challenging mindset – Senior strategy or sales and marketing professional with strong business acumen
Building the Future of Internet Distribution
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and other investors.
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards such as SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application