Today, most countries across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
Severe bottlenecks at all levels, what we call the Global Internet Distribution Challenge, has led to more than 50% of the world left unconnected entirely OR connected but with extremely poor access to the Internet. The outcome is that large swaths of the global population are hence prevented from accessing life-changing and economy-driving tools and services offered by the Internet.
What if you could really change the future?
We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide. This will be the fastest way to bring the rest of the world up on the bandwidth and connectivity curve. Right now, we are using the same technology to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, low cost and high speed Last Mile Connectivity solution, CENTAURI, which speeds up adoption of 4G and 5G globally, especially dense residential areas during COVID-19 period which require urgent bandwidth upgrades.
Do join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
- Together with Sales & Project teams, meet telecom operators, enterprise and government customers to support solutioning.
- Perform complex research and analysis of market, technology, standards, customer requirements and competitor trends for the development of CENTAURI Wireless Fibre Optics solutions using Total Cost of Ownership models.
- Organize and lead all pre-sales efforts, including technical discussions with customers. Present use cases, network characteristics, product features, dimensions based on customers’ behaviour and needs.
- Organize and lead all pre-sales efforts in RFPs, including tenders, presentations, consultations, and commercial proposals by proposing technical implementations with product information for total solution value including services, bill of materials and driving the network designs on tender.
- Work with partners and customers to manage the deployment of telecom key projects and pilots, including KPI discussions
- Degree in Engineering, ideally with pre-sales, technical project management experience in wireless (cellular OR microwave) deployment OR transformation projects (Layer 1-3).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, 3-5 years’ prior experience working with telecom operators OR in telecom vendors in a pre-sales or technical solutioning role
- Layer 1 OSI experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in project deployment with telecom operators and partners
- Experience in developing the technical network proposals for RFPs and tenders
- Determined and persuasive approach with full ownership of all pre-sales tasks
- Developed communication skills, capable of explaining both hardware and software engineering solutions, to all levels of stakeholders
Building the Future of Internet Distribution
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and other investors.
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards such as SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application