Today, most countries across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
Severe bottlenecks at all levels, what we call the Global Internet Distribution Challenge, has led to more than 50% of the world left unconnected entirely OR connected but with extremely poor access to the Internet. The outcome is that large swaths of the global population are hence prevented from accessing life-changing and economy-driving tools and services offered by the Internet.
What if you could really change the future?
We are building a space laser network to deliver the future of Internet Distribution worldwide. This will be the fastest way to bring the rest of the world up on the bandwidth and connectivity curve. Right now, we are using the same technology to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, low cost and high speed Last Mile Connectivity solution, CENTAURI, which speeds up adoption of 4G and 5G globally, specially dense residential areas during COVID-19 period which require urgent bandwidth upgrades.
Join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
Senior Product Manager
- Ultimately responsible for success of the product, discovering what needs to be built, and aligning expectations of customers and internal stakeholders to set priorities and drive delivery of the right product(s) to market.
- Oversee the product lifecycle, from definition to prioritisation of features and the delivery of the product roadmap
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of all product documentation. Ensures that product information is easily accessible, accurate, and distributed to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales team and partners, and lead customer-facing initiatives to collect feedback that drives our understanding of customer needs, influences product strategy and aligns the organisation around product delivery priorities
- Work with R&D and product development teams to drive research efforts, evaluate and present technical solutions to key stakeholders, initiate and where needed oversee proof of concepts and trials to support current and new customer use cases.
- Integrate closely with Technical Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Manufacturing team leads to ensure the successful development and delivery of the product to customers
- Highlight and understand technical issues discovered by clients and partners, working with the development team to ensure competent and timely resolution.
- Assist the pre-, and post-sales engineering teams with coordination of project and pilot deployments.
- Help lead the organisation’s understanding of product performance through conscientious application of data analysis and reporting application
- Support product marketing efforts with appropriate content, attendance at conferences and events
- Drive awareness of product initiatives and the roadmap by presenting updates and progress reports to internal and external audiences, as needed
- Degree in Engineering or other related technical fields with relevant work experience as a product manager for technology hardware and software products.
- Experience as a product manager in the networking or telecommunications equipment industry is a plus.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4-6 years’ prior experience in hardware product management.
- Hands-on experience in architecting the development of hardware and basic understanding of network communications design.
- Experience in embedded systems development is a plus.
- Experience in packaging and design of hardware products is a plus.
- Some commercial manufacturing exposure is a plus.
- Working experience in C++, Python/Bash scripting will be a big plus.
- Thrives in working with a team of people from different backgrounds in a highly collaborative, time sensitive environment
Building the Future of Internet Distribution
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and other investors.
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards such as SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application