Today, developing countries in Asia and the most remote regions across the world lack access to the internet and with that, the resources to do business, exchange ideas and learn.
This pressing global issue cannot be adequately resolved with last century’s cable and satellite technology. Transcelestial uses laser technology to accurately create the fastest network on earth and in space. This technology propels connectivity and access to be 1000x faster than what is available today. This is achieved by harnessing light to transfer and relay data at up to 100 Gbps within a network.
What if you could really change the future?
In the next 3 years, Transcelestial will design and power a constellation of nano satellites for terrestrial, satellite and deep space applications. Perhaps, one day soon it will even be possible to send — and receive - information that reaches Alpha Centauri.
Transcelestial is creating the world’s first ever, super fast space laser network. This is a focused team of highly talented Engineers and Research Scientists. Currently in series A stage.
Be a part of our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilization communicates!
The Electronics Engineer will directly contribute to the development of the electronics hardware of the product and the production system.
- Principal design including component selection
- Schematic design and PCB layout
- Driving the constant improvement of the electronics aspect of our product and production system
- Developing custom made functional test system
- Hosting engineering reviews for new versions of electronics hardware
- Participating in cross functional product engineering reviews
- Degree in electronics
- A solid understanding of and experience with analog circuit design
- A basic understanding of the electronics manufacturing process
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of designing industrial electronics and networking equipment is a plus.
- Experience with failure analysis and product quality improvement is a plus.
- Experience with switched DC/DC converter PCB layout
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
You should include in your application